- It is hydraulic and electric.
- Steel frame.
- Wheeled with brakes on rear wheels.
- The standard carrying case is included. You can additionally combine it with different hammocks for different uses, such as a hammock with an opening for using the toilet or a hammock with a headrest for patients with a weak head, torso or hips.
- With a large capacity rechargeable battery.
- With a detachable battery box with a table-top charger.
- With a warning alarm signal in case of battery discharge.
- With small wheels so that it can be easily transferred within the house and a large support base than can hold the weight of the patient.
- With a 3 year warranty.
- With a 6-month battery warranty.