The use of CPM helps significantly in the restoration of the knee flexion after surgery, when the knee has been immobilised for a period of time.
- Total knee arthroplasty (surgery to restore the function of the knee joint).
- Postoperatively in intra-articular fractures, flat fractures.
- Total hip arthroplasty as well as revision.
- Postoperatively after cruciate ligament rupture.
- Postoperatively after rupture of lateral ligaments.
- After osteosynthesis.
- Knee resections.
- After articular cartilage surgery – improves its healing.
- Postoperatively in ectopic ossification.
- Knee fracture.
- Improves the healing of tendons, ligaments and soft tissues.