- Rollator (wheeled walker) with brakes on the handles, a seat and a basket.
- Provides forearm support.
- Reinforced wheels.
- When sitting or getting up from the walker the brakes must be placed in the permanent position (pushing the handle down) so that the walker stays still and does not slip.
- When getting up while using the walker you must lean on both handles simultaneously.
- By using only one hand for support (and without the help of a companion) can damage the handles.
- Do not leave the rollator in a wet condition.
- When sitting down or getting out of the wheelchair, be careful as to avoid geting your clothes hooked.
- Clean the walker regularly, especially the plastic seat cover.
- Do not leave children near the stroller unattended.