- Bariatric type.
- Metallic bed frame.
- Lifting crane included.
- Back, knees and legs lifted electrically.
- Built-in manual mechanism (Rachet) for leg height adjustment.
- Possibility of installing a special non-combustible reading lamp.
- The converter includes 3 fuses for greater protection: Thermal, Voltage fuse, Overload.
- It connects directly to the motor and in case of failure can be easily replaced.
- Exterior wooden covers on the headboard and footboard which cover the lifting mechanisms (optional).
- Extra railing for greater security (optional).
- Extension for taller patients (optional).
The bed has:
- Robust construction.
- Orthopaedic frame.
- High quality solid wheels (tente).
- Remote controller with locking functions.
- The empty space under the bed is sufficient for the use of any of the common lifting cranes.
- The 4-point electrically moving orthopaedic frame is certified to withstand a total weight of up to 250 kg.
- Linak motor.