- Dual construction consisting of a cervical traction system and a thoracic stabilization system.
- Neck support and correct torso posture when walking.
- Anatomical design that does not affect the patient’s breathing in the chest area.
- Allows patients to be functional without restricting the movement of their limbs.
- Clips on the chest section for fast splint removal in case of cardiovascular disease.
- Face mask with silicone lining for a comfortable fit.
- Metal adjustable stands for neck height adjustability.
- Thoracic section made of polyethylene with anti-allergic, breathable and antiperspirant lining.
- Velcro sticker fastening on the thoracic section with criss-cross straps on the back.
- Velcro fastening on the back for custom torso stability.
- Allows the patient to lie down and sit up.
- CT and MRI compatible.